MorphoTrust USA, Inc. is the leading U.S. provider of identity solutions designed to simplify, protect, and secure the lives of the American people.
Our solutions support the goal of “One Person, One Identity”: verifying that applicants are who they claim to be, reducing fraud, enhancing national security, and delivering the highly secure credentials and processes on which Americans depend. We deliver complete solutions for the secure issuance of IDs, such as U.S. driver licenses and passports, as well as solutions for border management, law enforcement, retail, travel, and applicant vetting through the use of document authentication, data verification, and biometrics (iris, fingerprints, and face).
As a newly refocused company, MorphoTrust provides fully integrated solutions that cover the entire secure ID lifecycle.
MorphoTrust is led by a highly experienced team of executives, each with deep expertise and success in their fields, and with a shared commitment to delivering value to Safran, our employees, our customers, and the American people. Together, they bring over 60 years of executive management experience from fields such as software development, IT, technology, and manufacturing to business, finance, marketing, and operations. Our leadership team has an exceptional track record for transformation and turn-around performance through multiple mergers and acquisitions involving increasingly larger organizations.
MorphoTrust’s President and Chief Executive Officer is Robert (Bob) Eckel, a seasoned leader in identity solutions with a strong background in building high-performance organizations. Before being appointed to head MorphoTrust, Mr. Eckel held senior leadership positions with such companies as L-1 Identity Solutions, Digimarc, and Raytheon.
- Headquartered in Billerica, Massachusetts
- Trusted partner of all 50 states and D.C., as well as a number of federal agencies and commercial enterprises.
- Has approximately 1,200 employees across the country, with annual revenues of approximately $400 million.
- Operates a nationwide network of local ID service centers.
- Delivers complete, high-value solutions for secure ID issuance through the use of biometrics (iris, fingerprints and face), document authentication and data verification, such as the U.S. driver license and passport, as well as for: border management, law enforcement, retail, travel, and applicant vetting.