Americans require a trusted provider for all of their identity-related needs, such as fingerprinting and background checks, to complete government and commercial certification processes as well as services such as Passport photos, notary services, I-9 verification, Child ID cards and more. At the same time, government agencies and commercial enterprises are facing reductions in budgets and increased operational burdens. A nationwide network of convenient service centers provides individuals easy access to services that result in reduced risk, shorter wait times, faster results, and higher levels of customer service.
MorphoTrust USA can help.
We offer the largest network of service centers in the U.S., with locations across all 50 states, who can also facilitate quick, convenient ways to manage many identity-related tasks. These centers enable quick and efficient enrollment and business services including the opportunity to outsource certain operations for state agencies. Over 2.5 million individuals will be served through the MorphoTrust centers in 2012, with that number steadily growing. In addition, we are an authorized service provider for the Federal Government including FBI channeling, and Aviation channeling, as well as for state, local, and commercial entities that certify trusted professionals or vet applicants in industries including education, child, senior and health care, law enforcement and financial services.
Our service centers provide:
- Fingerprint capture and enrollment services for completing federal, state, local and commercial certification and employment requirements, verifying that individuals are who they claim to be prior to receiving secure credentials, or obtaining employment, benefits and services
- Authorized channeling services, for securely transmitting biometric and biographic data to state and government entities for analysis, including managing and communicating status throughout the process, and reinitiating transactions directly with the applicant for any re-captures required
- Business services for commercial and non-commercial driver testing accreditation delivered through mobile, client/server and web-based technologies
- Alternative, cost-effective methodologies for delivering testing, vetting and enrollment services through public and private partnerships, including conveniently located service centers, commercial establishments, self-service kiosks and web-based options
How do you benefit?
- Simplifies applicant processing by eliminating the burden of in-house fingerprinting/enrollment processes
- Turn-key transactional management processes with expedited return of results
- Extended and cost-effective operational services for state and local agencies including DMVs and Public Safety
- Elimination of redundant and inefficient transactional procedures
- Increased access convenience and applicant customer service