Legacy systems represent an area of ongoing concern for issuance agencies with complex driver record and vehicle registration systems. Outdated platforms, lack of flexibility and obtainable upgrade methodologies, and inadequate or non-existent reporting infrastructure can lead to widespread inefficiencies, chronic lapses in customer service and incomplete regulatory compliance. The problem is often compounded by the dynamics of an aging workforce and reduced staffing levels contributing to an overall decline in skill sets and the loss of valuable institutional knowledge. System modernization is imperative.
MorphoTrust USA can help.
Our expertise in DL issuance solutions comes from delivering comprehensive programs to 41 states and DC. And, with over 50 years of experience in the industry, our teams include former state DMV executives and other staff experts, giving us the in-depth knowledge to design and implement your modern driver record and vehicle registration systems. We offer a comprehensive set of industry-specific hardware and software modules to develop, integrate and deliver solutions that perform for you today, and in the future.
We provide issuing agencies with:
- Proven domain and technical expertise for identifying processes, associated systems and platforms in-need-of improvement
- Ongoing project management to achieve all of your complex project’s goals and objectives while honoring preconceived constraints
- Identification of high impact requirements, establishing strategic key indicators and milestones for your organization
- Comprehensive set of core technology and architectural components laying the foundation for a robust, yet open technology platform for the future
- Customizable key performance indicator dashboards with intuitive data visualization tools for monitoring and measuring ongoing performance and assessment of these metrics against pre-established goals
- Change management leadership, providing your staff the training and perspective they need to be successful with newly deployed solutions
How do you benefit?
- Modern and expandable open technology infrastructures
- Automation and elimination of repetitive tasks
- Real-time performance reporting
- Self-service and online transactional opportunities
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Increased staff productivity